The Best in Tent Camping: Minnesota
By Tom Watson
Second Edition. Your car-camping Guide to scenic beauty, the sounds of nature, and an escape from civilization. Perfect Camping for you in Minnesota from Zippel Bay State Park's birch -jack pine forest, overlooking the incomparable Lake of the Woods, to the Blue Mound prairies, pitching a tent in Minnesota opens the door to endless adventure. And Campers are never far from a Great Lake or one of the myriad rivers, streams and lakes that make the state a camper's paradise. But - do you know how to find the RIGHT place? This Guidebook is the answer.
- Detailed Maps of 50 Campgrounds in three distinct Minnesota regions
- Key info such as fees, restrictions, dates of operation, and facilities
- Selections based on location, diverse topography and size, overall appeal, and reliable management
- Driving directions to the Campground and coordinates for GPS users
- Ratings for beauty, privacy, spaciousness, quiet, safety and security, and cleanliness